The Ultima compressors are the next generation Denver Gardner Compressors that utilize high-efficiency, low- and high-pressure, two-stage dry screw airends. Each and is individually driven by a variable speed permanent magnet synchronous motor, and each motor operates at 97% efficiency. Simply put, it’s pumping perfected.
Due to its breakthrough water-cooled design, Ultima provides up to 70% turndown, delivers low off-load power consumption (8kW), has a 37% smaller footprint, maintains 63-69 dBA noise performance and offers maximum heat recovery.
Features of the Denver Gardner Ultima Compressors
- Direct-drive airends remove the gearbox and allow for a very compact design
- Permanent magnet synchronous water-cooled motors operate at 97% efficiency
- Water-cooled VFD's
- Up to 70% turndown
- The only 8kW off-load power consumption
- Stainless steel coolers
- 37% smaller footprint than competitive machines
- 63-69 dBA noise performance
- Zero loss condensate drains
- EMC filter and line reactor standard
- 98% heat recovery
- No ducting requirement
- GD Pilot XTC™ 8" color touchscreen controller
- iConn connectivity
- 2-year package warranty / 5-year airend warranty
- Your benefits at a glance
- Guaranteed oil-free compressed air
- High energy efficiency - potential to cut energy consumption by 13% or more
- Three Ultima compressors can fit in the space required for two competitive compressors - easier installation into the existing compressor location
- Quiet operation allows for installation flexibility
- Maximum heat recovery lowers building HVAC requirements and makes excess heat available for other plant processes
- Peace of mind with remote monitoring
- Industry-leading performance and efficiency
- High-efficiency motors and low off-load power = maximum energy savings
- No gearbox = no costly gearbox losses or maintenance
- No ducting and small footprint = simple installation
- Variable speed drive matches the compressor flow to the plant demand = reduced power consumption
- Energy savings of 13% and more are achieved with Ultima
The engineering philosophy of Denver Gardner ensures long-lasting, reliable equipment. They are simple, but robust warranty programs demonstrate their belief in the quality found in Denver Gardner compressors. Their standard warranty ensures that you have peace of mind when it comes to your system's operation.
These pumps represent a major advance in modern compressor design. For more information regarding Denver Gardner Ultima, watch the video then give us a call so we can determine if they’re a good solution for your needs.