Viking Pump is proud to announce the availability of the XPD 676 Series and the Universal 682 Series.
Engineered to API 676 Design Standards, the XPD 676 is the Industry’s first fully API 676 Compliant Internal Gear Pump.
- Capacity to 1,600 GPM (363M3/Hr)
- Pressure to 200 PSI (14 BAR) Higher pressures with factory approval
- Viscosity 28 to 2,000,000 SSU (1 to 440,000 cSt) With special construction
- Temperature -20˚F to +650˚F (-29˚C to +340˚C) With special construction
Compliance to API 676 specification reduces the risk of emissions, leakage, corrosion and unplanned down time. Viking has 3 levels of API compliance through the following Pump Options:
- Universal Series Partially Compliant | 4223A/4323A
- Universal 682 Partially Compliant with API 682 Seal |4223AA/4323AA
- XPD 676 Fully Compliant Pump – No Exceptions | 4223AX/4323AX
The XPD 676 solution includes both mandatory and optional operational quality & functional testing. We also have full engineering documentation, testing and project management support available.