The CycloBlower Gardner Denver blowers for dry materials in GA offer superior performance and dependability for dry bulk material handling. The exclusive smooth-running helical screw rotor design provides cooler and more efficient compression for extended blower life. Load after load, year after year, the Gardner Denver CycloBlower is the leader in dry bulk loading and offloading.
• Double end drive-shafts allow for either clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
• Discharge end angular contact bearings provide axial and radial rotor positioning.
• Air shaft seals - labyrinth design with Corrguard shaft seals ensures controlled minimal leakage of air.
• The cylinder is constructed from a one-piece, high-strength cast iron casting.
• One-piece ductile iron rotors are dynamically balanced to assure smooth operation. The main rotor is a helical two lobe design while the gate rotor is a four-flute design.
• Lubrication - proven results with grease-lubricated inlet end bearings. The discharge end bearings and gears are lubricated by a self-contained oil splash system.
• Capable of handling pressure off-loading and vacuum on-loading application.
Please see this article on our blog at https://pyebarker.com/gardner-denver-blowers-for-dry-materials/
To learn more about this please visit us at pyebarker.com or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Customer Service team is always available at (404) 363 - 6000